7 Major Tips to prepare for CBSE & ICSE exams.
Jan 6th, 2016
ICSE Class 10th & CBSE Class 10th and 12th Exams 2016 have been announced.
All students who are appearing for CBSE & ICSE Board need to start preparing themselves for exams accordingly. Advisory note to the students to lay down firm strategies to crack the Exam in a better way.
Here are 7 Major tips to prepare for exams:-
1. Set clear and specific goals for the study sessions: – Make small and timely goals for a study session as to which can be achieved.
2. Allocate the study time into several manageable study sessions: – Manage your time in to proper timely session. Try to focus properly on that study session.
3. Memorizing with Flashcards: Flashcards are a good memorization tool. Moderate your summary notes into bullet points, keywords, lists, formulas and diagrams and place them onto a flash card for each topic.
4. Practice on old exam, sample papers: – Solve the earlier exam question papers which results into management of time, the good hand practice of the question types.
5. Take regular breaks: – Take regular breaks during the study sessions. Don’t try to exert yourself while studying for a long hour. Give a small break and again start with the study session.
6. Practice online with study tools: – Visit www.genextstudents.com which provides online study material for CBSE & ICSE for class 10th & 12th. Utilize the tools which are provided for betterment. You can also refer NCERT solutions from this website.
7. Plan your exam day: – Plan your exam day properly as in what all the things to be carried for exam and make your day start early to avoid being late for the exam
Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination conduct ICSE 10th Board Exam in the month of March of every year. The exams for class 10 will start from February 29 and will end by March 31. A vast figure of students appears for ICSE Exam every year.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the datesheet for Secondary School Examinations (Class 10). The exams for class 10 and class 12 will start from March 1. The CBSE exams for grade 10 will continue till March 28, while class 12 will end on April 22.
Last year, a total of 10 lakh students had appeared for class XII examination and a total of around 13 lakh students in class X. The examination will take off at 10.30 am.
Sample paper is the best tool to practice for exams. You can download sample papers for CBSE & ICSE.
Click here to download ICSE Sample Paper for Class 10 & 12: – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genext.icsesamplepaper
Click here to download CBSE Sample paper for Class 10:-
Also register yourself on www.genextstudents.com get access to study materials, Video tutorials and give test with the help of test generator, absolutely free!
CBSE exams will start from March 1 and will continue till March 28, 2016. Check the complete date sheet
CBSE Class 10 Date sheet 2016. Click here to download CBSE class 10 timetable: – CBSE Class 10 2016
CBSE Class 12 Date sheet 2016. Click here to download CBSE class 12 timetable: – CBSE Class 12 2016
ICSE exams will start from February 29 and will continue till March 31, 2016. Check the complete date sheet
ICSE Class 10 Date sheet 2016. Click here to download CBSE class 10 timetable: –ICSE Class 10 2016
Best of luck to all the students who are appearing for their exams. Study well, Time well and all your hard work will cherish to success.