Amazing Exam Preparation Offer!!
Feb 20th, 2016
Avail Flat 50% off.
Genextstudents.com is coming up with an amazing offer for the students. It’s a special exam preparation offer. Flat 50% off on Chapter, Subject or Class.
Chapter starting Rs. 30 /year 15/year (buy)
Select any Chapter and get access
Subject starting Rs. 900/year 450/ year (buy)
Access all the chapter of selected subjects
Class starting Rs. 3900/year 1950/ year (buy)
Access all the subjects of selected class
GenextStudents.com is a Smart Tutoring Platform for school students with a combination of online, mobile and physical tutoring to assist them in enhancing their knowledge and thus improving their performance.
Genextstudents.com product offerings contains FREE Benchmark Test: Assess yourself to know your strengths and weaknesses. Study & Assess: Study from our Quality Content & take Unlimited Tests. Analyze Performance: Get in depth real time analyses of your performance. Connect With Tutors: Search and connect with the best Tutors in your vicinity.
In addition product also contains Sample papers, video tutorials, Nabumania(Game based testing module), Ask the experts and much more!
With the board exams just around the corner, every student appearing for their 10th and 12th exams is going through a daunting time. Even the most diligent of students shows signs of stress during the revision period. This is because they have no plan of action to make their revisions, therefore we have last minute revision tips that will help you for your exam preparation. What’s more? If you’ve been procrastinating and are yet to start your revisions, then you should follow the below-mentioned tips and start right away.
Top 5 Last Minute exam preparation tips
1) Use your time wisely: First write down the chapters of each subject and strike off those you’re confident about. This will help you in two ways, it will tell you which chapters need more attention. Secondly, each time you strike off a chapter it will give you some relief. Go ahead and try!
2) Solve previous years’ question papers: One of the best ways to revise is by solving past papers and sample question papers.
3) Post-it notes: Write down key snippets of each subject and put it somewhere it won’t go unnoticed. Maybe near your study desk.
4) Online study portals: Thanks to technology today students have various platforms to study.
5) Don’t be too harsh on yourself: taking care of your health is of utmost importance. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, exercise or do yoga, this will calm your body and mind.
If you are looking for Home tutor. You can check Home tutors here: http://www.genextstudents.com/home-tutors/
You can purchase the product directly by login in www.genextstudents.com
To get real time updates and notifications on new chapters and FREE study materials, download our Android app now!
You can get additional information by calling us on +91 -9167-467-467 or 91-22-2204-5101