Becoming a Master Juggler – A Parent Workshop – Thane
Aug 23rd, 2017
Owing to tremendous response from previous workshop at Andheri East, We conducted similar free interactive workshop for parents & students on 19th August 2017 in Thane West. The workshop was facilitated by our Academic Advisor, Mr. G. Pradeep, (M.Ed., Harvard University).
The theme of the workshop involved helping parents understand and support the learning system of their child through a fun activity of Juggling.
- Open forum: Parent shared their opinion and difficulties they faced in parenting.
- Learning: Experiential learning with juggling balls, applying the learning to real life daily problems and possible solutions
- Magic workshop: Fun and interactive magic workshop, to keep children engaged.
- Competition: Drawing competition was held for children.
- Virtual Reality (VR) Booth: Virtual reality booth was setup, to give parents and children the experience of VR, as Genext strongly believes in Innovation.
- The workshop was followed by feedback and informal discussion over lunch.
The workshop had an overwhelming response and a positive impact on the parents. Parents felt very grateful to Genext Students for organizing this workshop. They also urged other parents to attend similar workshops by Genext Students. Check out the testimonial feedback videos from the event:
Owing to such continued tremendous response, we plan to conduct similar workshops soon.
Stay tuned & watch out this space for more!
Check out the previous workshop’s details here.
Looking for a home tutor for your child? Post your requirements here.