A successful Senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Supervise accounting department, junior employees and accounting assistants
- Maintain account balances and bank statements
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Manage general ledger and assist month-end/year-end close processes
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Ensure compliance with all internal processes
- Assist with audits and taxes
- TDS, PT and GST Return Filing
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Finalisation of Balance Sheet
- Preparation of Balance Sheet on a quarterly basis as per Companies Act.
- Previous experience as an accountant, accountant assistant, or accounting supervisor
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
- Able to analyze financial records and interpret for other departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience: 4 to 6 yrs.
Salary: 3,00,000 p.a. – 4,50,000 p.a
Location: Nariman Point, Mumbai
Gender: Male / Female
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenge
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient in writing web services.
An iOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Ideally, a good iOS developer is proficient with one of the two programming languages for this platform: Objective-C or Swift. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the iOS platform.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C & Cocoa Touch. Also having knowledge of Swift earns brownie point..
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.