Support: +91 -8080-544-000
Free branding and increased revenues
Student assessment tools
Real time student progress tracker
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on www.GenextStudents.com (collectively, "Terms"), govern your use of www.GenextStudents.com (the "Website"). If you do not understand and/ or agree to be bound by all Terms, do not use this Website. Your use of this Website anytime constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Registration/ Sign Up
Upon registration, you agree to:
Restrictions Regarding Materials and other information
1. All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services, study notes, question banks, sample papers and other similar materials (collectively, "Materials") contained in this Website are provided by ' Genext Students Limited' or its third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors ("Third Party Providers") and are the copyrighted work of ' Genext Students Limited' and/or the respective Third Party Providers. Except for:
a) the videos provided as a part of Studyzone, which are Third Part videos available for FREE on open source video sharing sites like Youtube and other education and non-education websites
b) NCERT ebooks which are published by NCERT, New Delhi. GenexStudents.com has permission to host links of NCERT ebooks and direct the user to the NCERT page upon clicking the links. The Company is not involved in selling NCERT ebooks directly and disclaims any responsibility for any of its users selling NCERT books through any means
2. The videos and NCERT ebooks are available as an additional FREE offering along with our other content. The Company doesn’t charge explicitly for any NCERT ebooks or the Videos
3. The amount that a user pays for a paid subscription is towards the Study Material, Sample Papers, NABUmania – our testing platform, Customized Test Generator, Personalized Workbooks, Benchmark Test and using Analytics Platform which is available through the Dashboard
4. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of ' Genext Students Limited' or the Third Party Provider. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of ' Genext Students Limited'. You also may not, without Genext Students Limited’s prior express written permission, "mirror" any Materials contained on this Website on any other server, website or any other location.
5. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Genext Students Limited or any Third Party Provider's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses.
6. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download Genext Students Limited’s Materials on this Website provided that: (1) both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials, (2) the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any of the Materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
7. Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by ' Genext Students Limited'. www.GenextStudents.com does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by ' Genext Students Limited'. ' Genext Students Limited' is committed to respecting others' intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. 'Genext Students Limited' may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate others' intellectual property rights.
8. Genext Students Limited puts in special care for verifying the credentials of the tutors listed on the Tutor Search Platform. However, the Company directly disclaims the responsibility of any wrong information, misbehaviour, fraud, disrespect, harassment (sexual or otherwise) or any other untoward incident by the tutors listed on www.GenextStudents.com.
9. For Tutors:
DISCLAIMER OF ONLINE AVAILABILITY, IMPRESSIONS, AND CLICK-THROUGHS:
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of www.GenextStudents.com, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.GenextStudents.com. GenextStudents.com, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.GenextStudents.com, may be unavailable for online access at anytime. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by 'Genext Students Limited' before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on www.GenextStudents.com. Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. 'Genext Students Limited' reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall 'Genext Students Limited' be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
'Genext Students Limited' controls and operates this Website from its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and makes no representation that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this Website are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in India and comply with the laws prevailing for the time being in force in India. Disputes if any shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Delhi.
Nothing on any Genext Students Limited website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Genext Students Limiteds or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
CONTENT AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
Genext Students Limited shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on any Genext Students Limited website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of non-Genext Students Limited products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by Genext Students Limited All Genext Students Limited and third-party information provided on any Genext Students Limited website is provided on an "as is" basis.
Views expressed by the users are their own, Genext Students Limited does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse
'GENEXT STUDENTS LIMITED ' DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARDS TO ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES) PROVIDED ON ANY 'GENEXT STUDENTS LIMITED' WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
PURCHASING AND ORDERING DISCLAIMER
Make your own decisions:
If you are making important purchasing or planning decisions, whether personal or business decisions, you should look at an actual demonstration model of any product you are considering before making your important purchasing or planning decisions. (Contact a supplier, store, or manufacturer regarding looking at any demonstration units.) All decisions made would be entirely your prerogative and Genext Students Limited does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial.
In purchasing a product you understand and agree to the terms below. If you do not understand and agree with these terms then do not place an order for a product.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the products featured on our website. In the event a part or accessory is ordered and the listed price has changed, you will be notified prior to our processing your order. Purchase "as is." you agree that all products purchased by you through this website are provided under warranties, if any, of the manufacturer only, and not by Genext Students Limited all products are provided by Genext Students Limited on "as is" basis with no representations or warranties of any kind from Genext Students Limited
You have sole responsibility for use of the products/services you purchase through this website. In no event shall genextstudents.com be liable to you in relation to the products/services, or your use, misuse or inability to use the products, for any
You represent that you are you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the products you purchase with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without Genext Students Limited’s prior written consent.
USE OF WEBSITE
You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the Website shall not:
Use of this Website is at your own risk, and Genext Students Limited will not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this Website. In no event, shall Genext Students Limited be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the information available from www.GenextStudents.com.
These Terms and Conditions are prone to change. Genext Students Limited reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without any notice. Please keep visiting this page for latest updates on Terms and Conditions.