Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on www.GenextStudents.com (collectively, “Terms”), govern your use of www.GenextStudents.com (the “Website”). If you do not understand and/ or agree to be bound by all Terms, do not use this Website. Your use of this Website anytime constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Registration/ Sign Up
Upon registration, you agree to:
- Make your contact details (including but not limited to mobile number and email) available to Genext Students Private Limited also referred to as “Company”, you may be contacted by Genext Students Private Limited regarding our offerings, products, promotions, new introductions and any other relevant information through email, phone, SMS, Social Media, Social Messaging or any other means of communication.
- Receive promotional mails/SMS/ or any other special offers from GenextStudents.com or any of its partner websites.
- Be contacted by the Company in accordance with the privacy settings set by you:
Restrictions Regarding Materials and other information
1. All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services, study notes, question banks, sample papers and other similar materials (collectively, “Materials”) contained in this Website are provided by ‘ Genext Students Private Limited’ or its third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors (“Third Party Providers”) and are the copyrighted work of ‘ Genext Students Private Limited’ and/or the respective Third Party Providers. Except for:
a) the videos provided as a part of Studyzone, which are Third Part videos available for FREE on open source video sharing sites like Youtube and other education and non-education websites
b) NCERT ebooks which are published by NCERT, New Delhi. GenexStudents.com has permission to host links of NCERT ebooks and direct the user to the NCERT page upon clicking the links. The Company is not involved in selling NCERT ebooks directly and disclaims any responsibility for any of its users selling NCERT books through any means
2. The videos and NCERT ebooks are available as an additional FREE offering along with our other content. The Company doesn’t charge explicitly for any NCERT ebooks or the Videos
3. The amount that a user pays for a paid subscription is towards the Study Material, Sample Papers, NABUmania – our testing platform, Customized Test Generator, Personalized Workbooks, Benchmark Test and using Analytics Platform which is available through the Dashboard
4. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of ‘ Genext Students Private Limited’ or the Third Party Provider. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of ‘ Genext Students Private Limited’. You also may not, without Genext Students Private Limited’s prior express written permission, “mirror” any Materials contained on this Website on any other server, website or any other location.
5. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Genext Students Private Limited or any Third Party Provider’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses.
6. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download Genext Students Private Limited’s Materials on this Website provided that: (1) both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials, (2) the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any of the Materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
7. Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by ‘ Genext Students Private Limited’. www.GenextStudents.com does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by ‘ Genext Students Private Limited’. ‘ Genext Students Private Limited’ is committed to respecting others’ intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. ‘Genext Students Private Limited’ may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate others’ intellectual property rights.
8. Genext Students Private Limited puts in special care for verifying the credentials of the tutors listed on the Tutor Search Platform. However, the Company directly disclaims the responsibility of any wrong information, misbehaviour, fraud, disrespect, harassment (sexual or otherwise) or any other untoward incident by the tutors listed on www.GenextStudents.com.
9. For Tutors:
- Registering or signing up as a tutor on our platform is completely FREE.
- The Company holds the right to ask for all relevant information from the tutors for verification process
- The Company may get the profiles of the registered and listed tutors verified by third party agencies for security purpose
- All the payments for tutor connect will be directed through the website and the Company will directly deal with students/parents in collection of payments.
- Tutors in no way are allowed to collect any payment on behalf of the company, until and unless directed to do so by the Company under special circumstances
- The Company will deduct a suitable proportion of the fees paid by the student(s)/parents, for connecting with the tutor, before making the final payment to the tutor. This proportion will be conveyed to the tutor and may wary on a case-to-case basis on sole discretion of the Company
- Any tutor violating these terms will be liable for legal action
DISCLAIMER OF ONLINE AVAILABILITY, IMPRESSIONS, AND CLICK-THROUGHS:
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of www.GenextStudents.com, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.GenextStudents.com. GenextStudents.com, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.GenextStudents.com, may be unavailable for online access at anytime. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by ‘Genext Students Private Limited’ before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on www.GenextStudents.com. Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. ‘Genext Students Private Limited’ reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall ‘Genext Students Private Limited’ be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
‘Genext Students Private Limited’ controls and operates this Website from its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and makes no representation that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this Website are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in India and comply with the laws prevailing for the time being in force in India. Disputes if any shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Delhi.
- This Website could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. ‘Genext Students Private Limited’ and the Third Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the Website.
- The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website are of a general nature only and are not intended to address the specific circumstances, requirements, or any other needs of any particular individual or entity. It cannot be guaranteed that the material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufficient, timely, or up to date for any particular purpose or use. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website should not be considered as professional, legal, business, financial, investment, or purchasing advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional). This website is sometimes linked to external websites over which ‘Genext Students Private Limited’ has no control and assume no responsibility, and are in no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time. Links are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily constitute, signify, or otherwise imply an endorsement by, or an endorsement for, or a relationship with, or connection to ‘Genext Students Private Limited’. The statements expressed on external linked websites are not those of ‘Genext Students Private Limited’; and users are advised that ‘Genext Students Private Limited’ neither maintains editorial control over externally linked websites nor determines the appropriateness regarding the material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. ‘Genext Students Private Limited’ has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.GenextStudents.com.
- The subjects and their coverage, tests and their results as also various tutorials are to be used to assess one’s knowledge of concepts and as test papers and should not be interpreted as a definitive score of ones ability. The tests and exercises are created for you to test your understanding of concepts and are not to be interpreted as a sample question paper for any examinations.
- The Website, and your use of the Website will be governed in all respects by the laws of India.
- These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, additional, or other communications. ‘Genext Students Private Limited’ can modify these Terms at any time without notice or consent by updating this posting.
- The company may come up with reward points and gratification schemes for its users. The company reserves the right to change or update any such programs without prior notice and any company’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
- In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors and assigns. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these Terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect. No third party shall be a beneficiary of any provision of these Terms, except with the express written consent of ‘Genext Students Private Limited’.
Nothing on any Genext Students Private Limited website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Genext Students Private Limiteds or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
CONTENT AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
Genext Students Private Limited shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on any Genext Students Private Limited website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of non-Genext Students Private Limited products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by Genext Students Private Limited All Genext Students Private Limited and third-party information provided on any Genext Students Private Limited website is provided on an “as is” basis.
Views expressed by the users are their own, Genext Students Private Limited does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse
‘GENEXT STUDENTS PRIVATE LIMITED’ DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARDS TO ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES) PROVIDED ON ANY ‘GENEXT STUDENTS PRIVATE LIMITED’ WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
PURCHASING AND ORDERING DISCLAIMER
Make your own decisions:
If you are making important purchasing or planning decisions, whether personal or business decisions, you should look at an actual demonstration model of any product you are considering before making your important purchasing or planning decisions. (Contact a supplier, store, or manufacturer regarding looking at any demonstration units.) All decisions made would be entirely your prerogative and Genext Students Private Limited does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial.
In purchasing a product you understand and agree to the terms below. If you do not understand and agree with these terms then do not place an order for a product.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the products featured on our website. In the event a part or accessory is ordered and the listed price has changed, you will be notified prior to our processing your order. Purchase “as is.” you agree that all products purchased by you through this website are provided under warranties, if any, of the manufacturer only, and not by Genext Students Private Limited all products are provided by Genext Students Private Limited on “as is” basis with no representations or warranties of any kind from Genext Students Private Limited
You have sole responsibility for use of the products/services you purchase through this website. In no event shall genextstudents.com be liable to you in relation to the products/services, or your use, misuse or inability to use the products, for any
- indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage); or
- direct damages in excess of the amount you paid genextstudents.com for the applicable product.
You represent that you are you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the products you purchase with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without Genext Students Private Limited’s prior written consent.
USE OF WEBSITE
You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the Website shall not:
- violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website;
- impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor “stalk”, threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website);
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure;
- any interpretation of test results or study material other than as a tool of learning and enhancing knowledge; or
- the tests and exercises are created for you to test your understanding of concepts and are not to be interpreted as a sample question paper for any examinations.
Use of this Website is at your own risk, and Genext Students Private Limited will not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this Website. In no event, shall Genext Students Private Limited be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the information available from www.GenextStudents.com.
These Terms and Conditions are prone to change. Genext Students Private Limited reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without any notice. Please keep visiting this page for latest updates on Terms and Conditions.