Genext Students is a full stack ed tech solution offering LIVE online classes for students of classes 5-12 (i.e. age group ~10-18 years). We cover all major subjects of i.e. Maths, Science, Social Science & Languages (Hindi & English) of the national & few state Boards across India.
We empower all the 3 stake holders of education lifecycle by offering
- End-to-end teaching solution for TUTORS
- Comprehensive learning solutions for STUDENTS, and
- Real-time progress tracking solution for PARENTS
Online education is an experience and much more than just a video chat. Our years’ of on-ground experience in India’s education sector has helped us create a unique LIVE class platform which exactly emulates a physical classroom setting. Our tutors are carefully selected keeping in mind the requirements of today’s student generation. They undergo rigorous curriculum and soft-skill training to offer their students an exceptional learning experience.
Our contribution to India’s education landscape over the years has been duly recognized. To this regard, we have received several awards and our work has been regularly covered by some of the top media publications across India and abroad. Over the years, we have successfully created strategic partnerships with renowned companies like Samsung, Intel, IBM, Vodafone-Idea, Airtel, PVR, etc.
Ali Asgar Kagzi
Ali has completed his Masters in Management and Strategy from the prestigious London School of Economics, London, UK after graduating in Telecommunications Engineering from Bangalore, India. He possesses a blend of technical and management experience from world renowned organizations like Accenture (London, UK) and Fidelity (Bangalore, India). He’s currently spearheading Operations and Business Development for Genext Students.
Asad has completed his Masters in Accounting and Finance from the prestigious London School of Economics, London, UK and possesses excellent financial aptitude along with experience in manufacturing sector – especially Plastics. At Genext Students, he looks after Finance and Corporate Governance.
Piyush has done B.Tech from IIT Bombay. He has initiated two startups in IIT Bombay campus – one in education domain and another in deals for e-commerce. He is currently a Mentor of Change with Atal Innovation mission. He handles the product & technology division.
He is a Professional Accountant with 5 years of experience in Accounts & Finance. He has an outstanding experience in Direct and Indirect Taxes and Finalization of Accounts.He did M.Com and is a GST practitioner.
A Commerce Graduate with more than 18 years of experience in diverse industries from Telecom, Print Media, B2B, Real Estate and Now Education. A Sales Professional with core expertise in driving the sales force and team handling.
A Science graduate with 7+ years of experience in various e-learning and ed-tech platforms. She handles the tutor management, customer service & academic engagement.
- Business Strategy mentor and advisor
- Founder, Managing Director - BLinC Management Advisors
- Ex-Director - Kaizen Private Equity
- 15+ years’ experience in the field of Finance with special expertise in Education sector
- Technology mentor and advisor
- Head – IT at one of the India's leading Financial Institution
- 20 + year of technology experience in diverse consumer facing sector such as Logistics, Finance, etc.
- Mentor on 1crowd platform
- Seed investor and mentor
- 25+ years’ experience in Manufacturing Sector and Finance Sector
- Serial entrepreneur with 2 listed companies
- Active angel investor with keen interest in start ups