Genext Students is a leading Education-Technology platform based out of Nariman Point, Mumbai, offering services in many cities across India. Our purpose is to empower students with high quality education through personalized home tutoring, that equips them for their exams in the short term and their careers and lives in the long term. We combine experienced personal counselling to understand parent’s requirements with hi-tech AI and algorithms that create the best tutor-student match, customized for each student. Our services cater to students of classes KG-12 of various education boards like CBSE, ICSE, International, SSC, Rajasthan Board and Uttar Pradesh Board.
Genext Students is looking for a dynamic candidate for driving our telesales process providing quality home tutors to interested parents. GenextStudents.com provides tutoring services to the students by connecting students with the desired tutors. GenextStudents.com is India’s first Tutor branding, aggregating and management platform.
Job profile will include:
- Reach out to the leads received from parents/students searching for private home tutors.
- Capture basic information from parents/students regarding class, subjects, area, budget etc.
- Record all captured information electronically
- Match the parent/student with the desired tutor and close the lead
- Take regular feedback from parents/students and tutors
- Attend calls from parents/students/tutors as and when required.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- A seasoned professional with composure, grace, elegance, sound business acumen, compelling execution and solid convincing skills.
- The candidate must be an accomplished deal-maker who won’t take No for an answer.
- S/he should be a natural leader and must have demonstrated success in influencing the high-profile decision makers and high touch customers, finally leading them to close the deal.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenge
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient in writing web services.
An iOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Ideally, a good iOS developer is proficient with one of the two programming languages for this platform: Objective-C or Swift. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the iOS platform.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C & Cocoa Touch. Also having knowledge of Swift earns brownie point..
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.